Corneal Epithelium Cell Culture
Using precision approaches to media and model development, CELLnTEC has created a full range of products for the culture of primary corneal and limbal epithelial cells from both human and mouse.
For more detailed information, please see the following links:
Comparisons and Applications
Please visit the Culture Media page for comparisons of CELLnTEC media with other formulations, as well as exciting new applications from the literature, for example in the fields of:
- Human primary corneal epithelium cells grown and used for 3D cell sheet formation
- A comparison of 5 different culture media for isolation and culture of limbal epithelial explant culture
- Limbal epithelial graft generation and transplantation
- In vitro murine corneal epithelial cell wound healing
- De-differentiation and support of progenitor cells
For a more complete list of publications in the skin field, please visit our searchable Publications page.