CnT-PR-EF is a chemically defined, animal component free medium for for differentiation of human iPSC and ESC down corneal lineages.
For detailed instructions of how CnT-PR-EF can be supplemented to induce iPSC to differentiate into corneal epithelium, please see Nature Protocols (Hayashi et al. 2017).
This medium can also be upgraded for clinical applications.
Like to try a test sample? Click here for more information.
iPSC Corneal Differentiation Medium
CnT-PR-EF is a liquid culture medium kit, that is provided fully supplemented, ready to use. It does not contain antibiotics / antimycotics, and is free of EGF and FGF.
- Tissue type
- Pack size
- 500 mL bottle, supplemented with growth factors, but EGF and FGF-free.
- Product use
- Differentiation of human ESC and iPSC down a corneal lineage
- Media Type
- Culture condition
- This medium is designed for use in a 5% CO2 atmosphere. For suggested cell culture protocols, please see our resources section.
- For routine cell cultivation, CELLnTEC recommends to work without antibiotics / antimycotics.
- Storage / Shelf life
- Store frozen below -15 °C. For best before date, see label. To prepare medium for use, thaw in a water bath set to room temperature. Do not use higher temperatures. Swirl frequently, approximately every 20 min, to ensure good mixing of the ingredients and temperature equilibration. Stop at melting of the last bit of ice to prevent warming at the end of the thawing process. Once thawed, medium has a remaining shelf-life of 6 weeks when stored at 4 °C in the dark. Certain culture media components are very sensitive to light. Minimize light exposure at all times.
- Quality control
- Osmolality, pH and concentration of various ions are tested. Free of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma contamination.
- Shipping condition
- Medium is shipped frozen.
- Intended use
- For research use only. Not for use in therapy or diagnostics. For further information about the clinical use of this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last update